Surname Change after Marriage in Delhi
If you’re looking for a Surname Change after Marriage then first get your new name registered on your marriage certificate. You will also have to update your New Name in other government documents like PAN Card, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Passport.
We provide you with the best services for Name Change. The procedures while name change after marriage is:
Marriage Certificate for Name Change Procedure
The couple has to get a new name registered on the marriage certificate within 45 to 60 days from the date of marriage. For that, you will have to visit the Indian government’s Official Website or we are just a call away.
Documents you need for Name Change after Marriage
- 5 Passport-size photographs
- Aadhar Card as Address proof
- PAN Card also known as SANAD as ID Proof
- Other ID/Address Proof Documents
How to Change Name in Pan Card after Divorce in Delhi?
PAN card contains essential information like the name of the person, father’s name, address, photo, date of birth and identification number, etc. If you want to change the name or correct the name on your PAN card, it can be done online as well as offline.
Benefits of Surname Change after Marriage
- After marriage, the couples can apply for a Marriage Certificate.
- Paperwork will be easy. After marriage, if you want to update your address then it will become easy to change the address and update your New Name.
- It will become easy to update all the government documents like PAN Card, Voter Id, and Driving license, etc.
- If you’re applying for opening joint bank accounts then it will become easy to open an account in any bank.
- If you’re buying a property after marriage it will help with paperwork.
- It becomes Identity Proof that he is your husband.
- Once you become a parent, admitting your child to school becomes easy.