Name Change in Birth Certificate Procedure
If you’re looking for Procedure for Name Correction or Name Change in Birth Certificate Services in Delhi. We at Documents Advisor provide Name Correction Services we are the most trusted and experienced Name Change Consultant PAN India. Let it be any reason that you’re looking for from the list below we are just a call away.
- It can be your Baby’s name that is entered in the Birth Certificate is not correct.
- It can be your Child’s name that is entered in the Birth Certificate is not correct.
- It can be Mother’s name that is entered in the Birth Certificate is not correct.
- It can be Father’s name that is entered in the Birth Certificate is not correct.
Documents Required for Name Change in Birth Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate Photo Copy
- Affidavit Form. An affidavit is a Declaration for Change of Name
- Child’s ID proof that is PAN Card and Addresses proof that is Aadhar Card
- Father ID proof that is PAN Card and Addresses proof that is Aadhar Card
- Mother ID proof that is PAN Card and Addresses proof that is Aadhar Card
Tip: Make sure to write on paper your New Name and Old Name. So, that you write your correct name without any spelling mistake for the Name Change in a Birth Certificate Procedure.
Guidance for Name Change in Birth Certificate Procedure?
Just follow the below given complete 5 Steps for Name Correction or Change in Birth Certificate in Delhi. You can also whats app for more detials.
How to Change Name in the Birth Certificate in India?
STEP 1: For changing the name on your birth certificate online, download the online form.
STEP 2: Get the ‘Birth Certificate Update Form or correction Form’ from the Municipal Corporation Office. Or the Gram Panchayat in the vicinity of where the baby’s birth took place.
STEP 3: Affidavit Submission. An affidavit is a Declaration for Change of Name. Here, you need to draft an Affidavit. It needs to be prepared to change the name on the birth certificate. In the affidavit, you need to mention the current name that is an old name and with a new name. You will also have to mention in brief the reason for a name change. Make sure that make the Affidavit on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of minimal value. Then, it will be signed and get attached by Notary or Tahsildar/Deputy Tahsildar or by SDM depending on the type of changes you want to transfer on.
STEP 4: Advertisement in Newspaper Procedure (Ad Publication). An announcement should be published in state-local newspapers in the English language only. Make sure to keep the Ad copy with you for Gazette Notification Procedure.
STEP 5: Gazette Notification. Get your name published in the Official Gazette of the respective state. So, you can approach the Government Press of your respective state. Fill up the form for the same and pay the required fees. The state’s Official Gazette will publish your name change notification. They will send you the copies of the same at the address you have given.
(Preparation of forms, making online payment for online Name Correction in Birth Certificate. You will have to visit the website of the Department of Publication, Government of India website, and download the respective forms. Then to be paid a government fee and make an online payment.)